Anthem BCBS Ohio – Medicare Supplement Plan G – 2021
Plan G covers:
- Your $1,408 Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- 80% of Part B physician charges that are in excess of the Medicare-approved amount (By law no physician may charge more than 115% of Medicare-approved amounts).
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Foreign travel emergency care
Plan G does NOT cover:
- Your $198 Medicare Part B deductible
There is also an Anthem BCBS Ohio Medicare-Select Plan G that offers the same benefits as Standard Plan G but provides costs savings by agreeing to use a Medicare Select participating hospital for non-emergencies. You may still see any doctor you choose with Medicare-Select plans. If your hospital is part of the Medicare Select network, the Med-Select plan is a good option to consider.
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
One of the larger provider networks in Ohio. A wide range of choices in plans, coverage and price levels. Innovative cost-of-care products and programs that improve health and reduce expenses. Let Anthem help you customize medical benefits that work best for your employees and your budget.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment