Mutal of Omaha – Ohio Medicare Supplement Plans
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans are highly popular in Ohio and usually have the lowest rates. They take an attained-age rating approach to pricing their Medicare supplements and have lower rates for non-tobacco users.
By law, Medicare Supplement insurance is standardized into twelve plans (Plans A through L). That means Plan F from one company must include the same benefits as plan F from another company. While the benefits must be the same, each company’s rates, reputation, membership features and quality of service can vary. With Mutual of Omaha, you don’t have to sacrifice comprehensive benefits or freedom-of-choice for affordability. Their Medicare Supplement plans provide substantial benefits at rates that can save you money over other plans.
In Ohio, Mutual of Omaha currently offers the 3 most popular Medicare Supplements – Plan F, Plan G, and Plan N. Plan F is by far the most popular Medicare Supplement plan in Ohio, with over 70% of all Texans enrolling in this plan.
Mutual of Omaha Member Benefits
- Guaranteed Acceptance with no health questions asked during initial enrollment period
- Freedom to choose any doctors or specialists
- Coverage with domestic travel (Plans G, F, and N cover foreign travel)
- Guaranteed renewability regardless of changes in your health
- Coverage guaranteed to match Medicare’s cost increases year after year
- No claim forms, in most cases
Mutual Of Omaha Ohio Medicare Supplement Plans
In Ohio, Mutual of Omaha currently offers 3 Medicare Supplements – Plan A, Plan F, and Plan G. Plan F is by far the most popular Medicare Supplement plan.