Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement – High Deductible Plan G – 2020
High-Deductible Plan G is the best value Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plan. No other standardized Medicare Supplement plan offered in Ohio offers more complete protection for your uncovered Part B medical expenses than High-Deductible G.
High-Deductible Plan G covers:
- Your Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospital deductible and copayments
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Foreign travel emergency care
- $198 Part B Medicare deductible
- Part B doctor charges that are in excess of Medicare-approved amounts
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans are highly popular in Ohio and usually have the lowest rates. They take an attained-age rating approach to pricing their Medicare supplements and have lower rates for non-tobacco users.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment