Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan N – 2018
Plan N is identical to Plan G except there is a $20 copay for office visits and a $50 copay for emergency room visits. Like Plan G, Plan N does not cover the $183 Medicare Part B deductible. Plan N covers:
- Your $1,316 Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- 80% of Part B physician charges that are in excess of the Medicare-approved amount (By law no physician may charge more than 115% of Medicare-approved amounts).
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Emergency care for foreign travel
Plan N does NOT cover:
- Your $183 Medicare Part B deductible
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans are highly popular in Ohio and usually have the lowest rates. They take an attained-age rating approach to pricing their Medicare supplements and have lower rates for non-tobacco users.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment