Anthem BCBS Ohio – 2020 Medicare Supplement Plan F
Plan F is the most popular Anthem BlueCrossBlue Shield Ohio Medicare Supplement plan. No other standardized Medicare Supplement plan offered in Ohio offers more complete protection for your uncovered Part B medical expenses than Plan F. It covers:
- Your Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospital deductible and copayments
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Foreign travel emergency care
- $198 Part B Medicare deductible
- Part B doctor charges that are in excess of Medicare-approved amounts
There is also an Anthem BCBS Ohio Medicare-Select Plan F that offers the same benefits as Standard Plan F but provides costs savings by agreeing to use a Medicare Select participating hospital for non-emergencies. You may still see any doctor you choose with Medicare-Select plans. If your hospital is part of the Medicare Select network, the Med-Select plan is a good option to consider.
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
One of the larger provider networks in Ohio. A wide range of choices in plans, coverage and price levels. Innovative cost-of-care products and programs that improve health and reduce expenses. Let Anthem help you customize medical benefits that work best for your employees and your budget.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment