Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan N – 2019
|Benefit:||What It Covers:|
Part A Deductible
Plan N covers 100% of the $1,364 deductible.
Part A Coinsurance
Medicare pays for days 1- 60. Plan N covers:
remaining $275 a day for days 61-90
Part B Deductible
Plan N does NOT cover the $185 Part B deductible, you must pay out of pocket.
Part B Coinsurance
Plan N covers 100% of the 20% remainder costs after a $20 office visit copay and $50 emergency room copay
365 Extra Days of Hospital Stay
Plan N covers all of the costs for an additional 365 additional hospital days
3 Pints of Blood
Plan N covers all of the costs of 3 pints of blood per calendar year
Part B Excess Charges
Plan N covers 100% of the excess charges
Foreign Travel Emergency
Plan N covers 80% (after a $250 deductible) to a lifetime maximum benefit of $50,000.
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance
Plan N covers up to $137.50 per day for days 21-100.
Home Health Care
Plan N covers the 20% remainder not paid by Medicare Part B.
Plan N is identical to Plan G except there is a $20 copay for office visits and a $50 copay for emergency room visits. Like Plan G, Plan N does not cover the $183 Medicare Part B deductible. Plan N covers:
- Your $1,316 Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- 80% of Part B physician charges that are in excess of the Medicare-approved amount (By law no physician may charge more than 115% of Medicare-approved amounts).
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Emergency care for foreign travel
Plan N does NOT cover:
- Your $183 Medicare Part B deductible
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans are highly popular in Ohio and usually have the lowest rates. They take an attained-age rating approach to pricing their Medicare supplements and have lower rates for non-tobacco users.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment