Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan F – 2019
|Benefit:||What It Covers:|
Part A Deductible
Plan F covers 100% of the $1,364 deductible.
Part B Deductible
Plan F covers 100% of the $185 deductible.
Part B Coinsurance
Plan F covers 100% of the 20% remainder costs.
365 Extra Days of Hospital Stay
Plan F covers all of the costs for an additional 365 additional hospital days.
3 Pints of Blood
Plan F covers all of the costs of 3 pints of blood per calendar year.
Part B Excess Charges
Plan F covers 100% of the excess charges.
Foreign Travel Emergency
Plan F covers 80% (after a $250 deductible) to a lifetime maximum benefit of $50,000.
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance
Plan F covers up to $137.50 per day for days 21-100.
Home Health Care
Plan F covers the 20% remainder not paid by Medicare Part B.
Plan F is the most popular Anthem Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plan. No other standardized Medicare Supplement plan offered in Ohio offers more complete protection for your uncovered Part B medical expenses than Plan F.
Plan F covers:
- Your Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospital deductible and copayments
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Foreign travel emergency care
- $183 Part B Medicare deductible
- Part B doctor charges that are in excess of Medicare-approved amounts
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans are highly popular in Ohio and usually have the lowest rates. They take an attained-age rating approach to pricing their Medicare supplements and have lower rates for non-tobacco users.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment