Anthem BCBS of Ohio Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F – 2018
High Deductible Plan F has the same benefits as Plan F after you pay an annual $2,200 deductible. The deductible amount represents the annual out-of-pocket expenses (excluding premiums) that you must pay before the policy begins paying benefits. By having a high deductible, your premiums are significantly lower than Standard Plan F.
High Deductible Plan F covers:
- Your Part A deductible and coinsurance
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- Benefits from High Deductible Plan F will not begin until your out-of-pocket expenses total $2,200.
- Out-of-pocket expenses for this deductible are expenses that would ordinarily be paid by the policy.
- These expenses include the Medicare deductibles for Part A and B.
- These expenses do not include Plan F’s separate foreign travel emergency deductible.
- Medicare Part A hospital deductible and copayments
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- $183 Part B Medicare deductible
- Part B doctor charges that are in excess of Medicare-approved amounts
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
One of the larger provider networks in Ohio. A wide range of choices in plans, coverage and price levels. Innovative cost-of-care products and programs that improve health and reduce expenses. Let Anthem help you customize medical benefits that work best for your employees and your budget.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment