About GeoBlue Travel Health Insurance
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Since 1997, Worldwide Insurance Services has been dedicated to helping travelers and expatriates identify, access and pay for quality healthcare, all around the world.
Why GeoBlue is Different
GeoBlue members enjoy:
- 24/7 Phone, Web and Mobile Support
- Prompt Access to Trusted Doctors and Hospitals
- Cashless Appointment Scheduling
- Paperless Claims Resolution
- Destination Health Intelligence
Short term international travel medical plan for leisure, missionary or business travel.
- Home Country is the U.S.; and
- You must be under Age 75 and;
- For Children under age 6, must be enrolled with a parent and;
- Initial purchase must be made in home country prior to departing on trip
Family Members included in your Plan (if applicable) must be:
- Your spouse; civil union partner or domestic partner age 74 or younger, and/or your eligible child(ren) or other eligible dependent(s)—see Eligible Dependents.
- Resident(s) of the United States.
- Traveling outside the U.S. and scheduled to spend at least 24 hours away from his/her home.
How are medical evacuation decisions made?
The evacuation benefit pays for a medical evacuation to the nearest hospital, appropriate medical facility or back to the U.S. Transportation must be by the most direct and economical route. All evacuations require written certification by the attending physician that the evacuation is medically necessary and must be approved by the Global health and Safety team.
Who should buy travel insurance?
Anyone in need of an international travel medical plan when leaving the U.S. for leisure, educational, missionary or business travel.